Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the cost involved in working with Tiny Stitches?
There is no cost to volunteers. Tiny Stitches will provide materials necessary to produce the items we need. back to top
- How much time is required?
Each volunteer determines how much time he/she has and does whatever they wish. back to top
- Where can I get patterns and instructions?
Patterns and instructions are available under the Resource tab. Patterns and instructions may also be obtained from Officers or Workshop Coordinators. back to top
- How can I get fabric or yarn?
You may attend a workshop or you may contact an Officer or Workshop Coordinator. back to top
- Must I attend a Workshop or other meeting?
No, many of our volunteers work on their own and can't attend meetings. Arrangements can be made for pick up of materials and drop off of finished items at convenient locations. back to top
- Where can I drop off donations?
Fabric and yarn may be left at:
Atlanta Sewing Center
2148 Duluth Hwy. #111, Duluth, GA
50 Barrett Parkway, Marietta, GA
Your Extra Attic in Sugar Hill
130 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Sugar Hill, GA
Contact any officer for other arrangements.
Mail monetary donations to:
Tiny Stitches, Inc.
P.O. Box 254
Suwanee, GA 30024-0254 back to top
- Do I have to live in North Georgia?
No, we have volunteers in New York, Florida, North Carolina and elsewhere. back to top
- Why does Tiny Stitches serve only North Georgia?
We serve the areas we can easily access. We will help other groups start similar organizations to serve other areas. back to top
- Why did Tiny Stitches get started?
A group of women saw the great need in North Georgia and wanted to help locally. back to top
- Is there an age requirement to volunteer?
No, we have volunteers as young as teenagers and over 90. back to top